Творческое Объединение "КадрЫ"

Объявление

Ведётся разработка форума.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Творческое Объединение "КадрЫ" » Фотоработы » Разные забавности

Разные забавности

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 26

Помидорка-яблоко :)

А я бы сказал помидорка-перец! )

:D  про перец не подумала

помидорка с перчинкой я бы так сказал))

можно я сюда выложу? как-то в лом создавать тему ради одной картинки)

ха!!!!!!!!!!! приколюха)))

это компромат на Смита, на самом деле, просто никто об этом не знает. х)))

I know this web site provides quality dependent articles and extra data, is there any other web page which offers such information in quality?

Helpful info. Lucky me I found your website accidentally, and I am stunned why this accident didn't happened earlier! I bookmarked it.

If you are going for finest contents like me, only pay a quick visit this website every day as it offers quality contents, thanks

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Heya i'm for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

Hey very nice blog!

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She put the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but I had to tell someone!

I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Cheers

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!

Hello everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web site, and article is truly fruitful in favor of me, keep up posting these posts.

I am sure this post has touched all the internet users, its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new weblog.

What's up to every body, it's my first go to see of this blog; this weblog includes awesome and actually fine information in favor of visitors.

Вы здесь » Творческое Объединение "КадрЫ" » Фотоработы » Разные забавности